The Goodman Cancer Research Centre boasts a comprehensive and sophisticated range of in-house core facilities. These facilities provide both the GCRC and McGill research community with access to advanced technical expertise and state-of-the-art equipment.
Facility services are also made available to the external scientific community, with a view to maximizing the benefits of collaborative research.
The Goodman Cancer Research Centre Facilities:
• Transgenic Mouse Facility
• Histology Facility
• Veterinary Comparative Pathology
• Live Animal Imaging
• Laboratory for Therapeutic Development
• Metabolomics Facility
Other Services provided by McGill Life Sciences Complex (LSC)
• Imaging (Fluorescent Microscopy)
• Laser Microdissection Microscopy
• Flow Cytometry